Helping teachers, pupils and parents manage homework smarter
Show My Homework is the fastest growing company in the education technology sector. Recognised by BETT (the world’s leading learning technology showcase) for ‘Innovation in ICT’, our product is unrivalled in the marketplace and as a result we are rapidly expanding. This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that is in the relatively early stages of growth, yet has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry.
We are looking for an individual not just to carry out the duties laid out in the job description, but who will become a dedicated and valued member of our team and grow with the company.
There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards – you just need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
The Sales Team
Ask anybody at Show My Homework what the best thing is about working here – they all say “the people”! Our sales team are a tight knit group. They work closely together, they help and rely on each other, they have built great friendships and they enjoy competing with each other. They are passionate about the company and are driven to over achieve their targets. There is nowhere to hide in this team as their results not only pay our salaries, but also drive the future of the business.
The members of this team you will be making up to 150 calls a day so you need to have a positive outlook, to be resilient, driven, organised, engaging and enthusiastic.
You will be managing a sales team of up to 6 people. You’ll be responsible for coaching and motivating them to achieve their challenging targets.
The team are focused on phoning and emailing schools and introducing them to the benefits of Show My Homework. They need to use their initiative to identify the correct people at each school to talk to and book an appointment for them with our product demonstration team.
Our sales people build a good rapport with our customers and generate conversations, rather than using aggressive sales techniques. They will be talking to teachers and managers in schools.
You must be a confident communicator, able to motivate and engage your team to achieve.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and technology and demonstrate a hunger to grow the business.
The salary starts at a basic rate of £28,000 plus a generous commissions structure.
- 2 – 3 years managing a sales team making up to 150 outbound calls per person per day
- Experience of exceeding personal and team targets
- Confident Salesforce user
- Experienced at coaching and motivating a team
- Able to use sales data to analyse performance, identify gaps and identify opportunities
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Proficient in IT
- Empathetic and reliable
- Good team player
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Knowledge of the Private school system in UK (nice to have)
- 27 days holiday – taken during school holidays
- Working hours : 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Perkbox Employee Benefits – Free stuff and employee discounts
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Beers on a Friday
- Lunch on the company once a month
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit every day
- Summer and Christmas parties
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://smhw.workable.com/jobs/301846 →