Digital Assess is changing learning for the better by combining the latest technology and research.
We are looking for a highly skilled Product Management Director who will be responsible for defining and delivering the overall strategy and roadmap for the Digital Assess product line, and drive customer adoption and market success.
You will actively engage with Technology, Product Marketing, Sales, Customers and Analysts to drive the product to the market. We are looking for a professional with a strong and proven Product Management leadership experience with SaaS B2B & mobile products and who is willing to roll up the sleeves and work both strategically and tactically in a fast paced and demanding early stage environment.
Digital Assess has a number of SaaS enterprise products which need to provide an intuitive and flowing user experience on the front end with robust secure, scalable and configurable enterprise class back end.
You will be part of the team that enables Digital Assess to enter a new phase of growth, expanding globally and consolidating existing and introducing new and exciting products and features.
As the Product Management Director, you will:
- Define the vision of the product, and it’s execution strategy.
- Drive the product and solutions direction for SaaS / Mobile Products
- “Own” the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organisation
- Drive the product roadmap, working closely with Technology and a full cross-functional team including CTO, Sales, Development, QA, support, customers & partners.
- Interact with customers and prospects to define market requirements
- Work closely with sales and marketing to define the go to market plan
- Represent Digital Assess in key customer engagements, at events, conferences and other venues
- 10+ years of Enterprise Product Management experience with at least 5+ years working as a Director or VP in Product Management, within an Enterprise SaaS Applications company.
- Proven success taking several SaaS B2B products to market, from concept through GTM and subsequent growth. E-learning and Enterprise Education experience would be highly desired
- Experience in delivering mobile products to enterprise clients
- Strong understanding of Enterprise SaaS Sales – Required; Education and Education Technology highly desired
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment, where your judgement and strategic thinking were key to success
- Demonstrated experience and skills in identifying, building and managing large product teams, in multiple companies, motivating people towards delivering top performance and outcomes
- Success taking complex products to market and proven results working cross functionally with Engineering and Sales, driving successful deliverables
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Leadership attributes with demonstrated integrity, passion and initiative
- BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics plus, MBA preferred
Why you will like working at Digital Assess:
- An extremely talented team with a strong academic and business track record
- Highly collaborative, fast paced environment, where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
- Full Employee Benefits
- Based in Central London.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://digital-assess.workable.com/jobs/57522 →