Knewton is on a mission to personalize education for students around the world.
Knewton has built the world’s most powerful adaptive learning engine, and is making a personalized and engaging education available to all. Knewton has been recognized as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum in Davos and one of the 25 best places to work by Crain’s New York Business. Education companies worldwide use the Knewton infrastructure platform to power course materials that dynamically adapt to each student’s unique needs.
About the Product Implementation team:
Knewton partners with large companies to enable them, through our API, to create and deliver adaptive experiences for any type of their content, in nearly any subject matter, for every student. The Product Implementation team works directly with these enterprise partners to create adaptive solutions with their digital educational products that maximize student educational outcomes.
The Product Implementation team provides technical and product guidance, evaluates customers’ technical and analytical challenges, and implements solutions ranging from new API integrations to new analytical workflows/use cases to entirely new applications. This team also provides feedback on requests/features requested by our partners to our product team.
Each integration brings its own unique technical, ontological, and pedagogical challenges based on the nature/scope of the content and solution. The team is called upon to develop and deliver these integrations efficiently.
The Product Implementation team operates in groups of three for each partner: an Implementation Architect, a Solutions Engineer, and a Client Manager.
With a deep understanding of Knewton products and integrations, the Implementation Architect will drive the joint product development of our API partners by consulting on and leading the delivery of API implementations. The IA knows how Knewton works technically and how partner’s products work pedagogically to ensure that the resulting integrations are successful. The IA is a strong communicator both externally and internally. Success is creating partner integration products that meet partners’ goals, improve student outcomes, and advance our ability to create data network effects.
- Deliver on the partners’ objectives when launching API implementations
- Drive improvement of student outcomes within each integration
- Ensure that the integrations support Knewton’s goals for adoption, data, efficacy, and revenue
- Make implementation launches more efficient over time by learning and implementing best practices
- Use instructional design principles in working with partners to design and launch product implementations using the Knewton API
- Support the business development process in a pre-signing capacity to ensure the viability of partners’ products using the API, as well as plan the integration
- Understand partners’ product and identify integration touch points, flows, and suggestions around content/product changes that would be beneficial/required for an effective adaptive experience
- Translate our ontology to the partner’s educational vernacular and help each partner satisfy any needs that have been identified (assessments content, graphing work, etc.)
- Deeply understand Knewton’s technology and product roadmap
- Work with the Client Manager to plan rollouts and ongoing support needs
- Work with the partner to define the goals of the integration and develop a plan for measuring success
Specific Job Duties:
- Create API product design and student flows (including analytics) with a partner
- Organize and coordinate cross-team communication (product, tech, data science, adaptive instruction) to outline integration and UX recommendations
- Coordinate and drive knowledge graphing work
- Identify patterns across partners and advocate for features that should be addressed by Knewton’s roadmap
- Communicate the Knewton roadmap externally, including product strategy and release timelines that will impact product launches
- Work closely with product and engineering to deliver successful launches
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ideal candidates would have background in Product Management, Client Management, Instructional Design or Management Consulting. A background in software engineering is a plus.
- Must have ability to prioritize feature sets and understand technical and user implications of product design decisions.
- Candidate must be able to work closely with high-level partner executives and act as Knewton’s liaison to partners
- Experience driving technical integrations with partners or working with APIs is a plus
- Professional-level fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French, Portuguese, Spanish, German or other languages is a big plus.
- Perks include Macs with huge monitors, a kitchen filled with your favorite treats, flexible hours, frequent guest speakers, company-sponsored training and conferences, excellent health benefits, equity, and a chance to do meaningful, cutting-edge work.
Knewton 89 Worship Street London EC2A 2BF
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://knewton.applytojob.com/apply/NLhbjS/Product-Implementation-Architect-London →