Skoove is a music technology start-up located in Berlin. More than every second person would like to learn how to make music. Our mission is to make music education fun, effective and accessible to everybody. We make interactive apps to learn piano and guitar on web and mobile. In June 2015 we release our first product, the world’s first interactive online piano lessons. Find out more at www.skoove.com
The team currently consists of four highly qualified executives and experts combining more than 60 years of experience in music and technology with a track record founding and growing companies and releasing inspiring products.
Marketing Manager Music Tech Startup
(Berlin, August 2015, full-time, m/f)
You will work hand in hand with the CEO driving the concept, design, execution, measurement, and optimization of all marketing initiatives.
- Manage the world wide communication of our music education services to end consumers from concept to content creation and implementation
- Responsible for social, partnerships, email, PR, and content channels and their coordination with performance marketing
- Rapidly grow our user base; achieve all key performance targets
- Elevate our public profile and brand with engaging content and creative placement
- Coordinate strategy, messaging, material and implementation of campaigns
- Define and implement content strategy and placement in social media and our blog
- Leverage social media channels and run email marketing campaigns
- Manage suppliers and work closely with cooperation partners across multiple verticals
- Monitor, track, and optimize all channels on a daily basis
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As one of the first employees, you will profit from a true start-up culture and all advantages related to that.
- Competitive salary; participation in employee stock ownership plan
- Your work will make a difference; recognized inside and outside the company
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes; real ownership
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Office in vibrant Berlin
- Minimum two years of experience in marketing end-consumer web services and a track record of developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns at different scales.
- Very good understanding of our customer, the music learner, and the music online and offline ecosystem.
- Proficient in social media and content marketing
- Used to deliver creative results independently
- Comfortable and clear thinking in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for design; strong English copy writing skills
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality with entrepreneurial approach
- Experience managing suppliers and implementing partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or other related area
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?
Please send an email including your CV (attachment or link) to Stephan at firstname.lastname@example.org