Skoove is a music technology start-up located in Berlin. More than every second person would like to learn how to make music. Our mission is to make music education fun, effective and accessible to everybody. We make interactive apps to learn piano and guitar on web and mobile. In June 2015 we release our first product, the world’s first interactive online piano lessons. Find out more at www.skoove.com.
The team currently consists of four highly qualified executives and experts combining more than 60 years of experience in music and technology with a track record founding and growing companies and releasing inspiring products.
Guitar Teacher Music Tech Startup
(Freelance, part-time, Berlin, August 2015, m/f)
We are now looking for an expert in guitar education to join the team and help to kick start our ambitious plans for the guitar market.
You will work hand in hand with the CEO, the Director Instrumental Teaching and user experience design experts, defining our guitar innovative learning application. You will lead the creation of the instructional design and contents ensuring an effective and fun learning experience.
- Design and development of the guitar courses.
- Support the conception and design of the online guitar learning experiences
- Definition and production of learning content
- Data driven testing and refinement of learning experience
- Organization and management of user tests and focus groups
- Contribution to choice of adequate e-learning methods under special consideration of motivational and volitional aspects
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will get the opportunity to leverage your educational knowledge and potentially teach millions of people shaping the future of guitar education. As one of the first team members, you will profit from a true start-up culture and all advantages related to that.
Your work will make a difference; recognized inside and outside the company
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Competitive salary
- Several years of experience in teaching guitar across all genres with focus on rock / pop
- Team player with proven strong implementation desire and capability
- Avid user of tablet, web and music software applications
- Degree in music education or comparable
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
- Desirable: Experience with teaching instruments online
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION? Please send an email including your CV (attachment or link) to Stephan at firstname.lastname@example.org