About FULL FABRIC
FULL FABRIC is a London-based startup which develops technology for universities and graduate schools around the world. Our platform is used by university staff, management, lecturers, students, prospective students and alumni. Join us in our mission to deliver world-class solutions to the education sector.
About the role
Design and the user experience are at FULL FABRIC’s heart and soul. Front-end developers serve as the caretakers of this ethos. We value strong developers who are agile enough to work on all parts of the stack, but who have a specific passion for building beautiful user interfaces. These developers will also be responsible for creating the libraries and frameworks that are used by the entire engineering team to build user-facing features.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Backbonejs + Marionette or ReactJS
- Strong HTML/HAML and CSS/SASS experience
- Proficiency using testing frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience with an MVC stack like Rails
- Understanding of front-end performance characteristics
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- A keen eye for detail
- Enjoy interaction and interface design
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
There is much more that we want to build and so much that we could improve. We value strong developers who are agile enough to jump into most projects.
Working for us
Our culture emphasises creative problem solving, a focus on simplicity, fast iteration and execution. Join us in our mission to deliver great products to the education sector.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://fullfabric.workable.com/j/1353A51EDC →