Ever since your childhood, you were the one who played the role of the teacher on the playground. More than anything, you like to see students make progress thanks to your work.
You could be a teacher. Furthermore, maybe you practice this noble profession today. But you aren’t completely satisfied. You think teaching methods need to be improved and new technologies are the perfect opportunity to change the way we teach and learn.
We believe that we have the job you are looking for! At OpenClassrooms, we don’t call it a “teacher,” but instead an “instructional designer”. (S)he looks for and supports course authors in creating innovative online courses that are open to everyone. (S)he is the artist who facilitates the dissemination of knowledge.
OpenClassrooms courses are available in MOOC format that we develop and constantly build on. You will join a team of young people who are enthusiastic about training methods, who won’t hesitate to take risks in order to innovate and create the foundations of tomorrow’s education.
– Search for the most talented authors in the English-speaking world
– Plan the design and implementation of courses
– Advise and guide course authors
– Monitor the production of instructional videos
– Implement validation of skills with interactive exercises
– Ensure that courses stay up-to-date and state-of-the-art
– Retain authors thanks to regular reporting after courses are published
– And because first and foremost, we are a team: keep your OpenClassrooms colleagues informed about your projects! You’ll especially be in touch with the product, communication, and sales teams, as well as with a team of international instructional designers (English, French, Spanish, German).
– Native English speaker: you communicated with your parents in English
– Excellent written expression in your native language
– Able to manage several projects at the same time efficiently, while respecting deadlines
– Excellent relational skills: you know how to advise and put people at ease.
– Particular ease with technology and computers in general
– Motivated by the idea of joining a high-growth startup
– … and an interest in French cuisine! If you don’t know anything about it, we’d be happy to introduce it to you. 😉
To apply, please send us your CV, your LinkedIn profile or your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.